Compass Software for Simple Western
Automate. Quantitate. Validate.
- Compass Software for Simple Western Size Analysis
- Compass Software for Simple Western Charge Analysis
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
Compass software analyzes Simple Western Size or Charge assay data and processes the results for you.
- Quantitative analysis for each protein or isoform detected is done automatically
- View data in a virtual blot-like image, electropherogram, or as a digital capillary image
- Easily copy results tables and data views into reports and presentations
- Proteins are displayed as bands in individual lanes, similar to Western blot results
- Rolling the cursor over a band reveals specific information for the protein
- Molecular weight, signal intensity (area), % area and signal to noise are reported
- Results tables and raw data can be exported for external processing
Protein separation in the capillary is monitored and digital chemiluminescent images and videos can be viewed at any time.
Detected proteins are also displayed in an electropherogram, and data for multiple samples can be overlayed.
- Proteins are automatically identified by name or pI
- Select data in one or multiple capillaries to view and overlay sample data
- Export results tables and raw data for external processing
- Quantitative distributions of phosphorylation isoforms are reported
Protein separation in the capillary is monitored and chemiluminescent images and videos can be viewed at any time.
The protein separation in each capillary is displayed in a virtual gel-like image that resembles traditional blot results.
The Compass Access Control feature can be used to help satisfy the 21 CFR Part 11 data security requirements when using Simple Western instruments. When Access Control is enabled and the Authorization Server has been installed:
- Users are required to log in to Compass when the software is launched
- A history of all actions is maintained
- Data files are signed and encrypted to prevent unauthorized changes (e.g., all files are controlled)
- Each instrument maintains a history of user commands
- Each assay and data file includes a history of signed changes to the file
Access Control is enabled in the Compass Software program.
The Authorization Server controls the log in access to Compass. It can be installed on the same computer as Compass or on a networked computer.