Simple Plex for Cell Therapy
Automated Immunoassays for Cell Therapy Process Development
Simple Plex assays on Ella give you critical information about your cell therapy product with a high throughput, standardized and scalable format.
- Ella reduces the manual operation of an immunoassay by 80%. Just dilute samples and add them to the cartridge.
- With a total time to result of just 90 minutes Ella gives you readouts in a fraction of the time of a manual assay.
Consistent and Reliable
Simple Plex assays on Ella deliver the same data regardless of instrument, operator or location.
- Volume independent assays that are robust to how much sample is added
- Factory calibrated cartridges minimize inter-lot variability allowing you to get the same measurement anywhere
- Reduction in manual steps eliminates operator error
Testing across 3 sites, 11 users and 9 Ella instruments. Four different assays were processed for CCL2, IL-6, TNF α and VEGF-A. Eight unique serum samples with 2 controls for a total of 704 answers.
The Industry Leader in Quality
With Simple Plex assays developed by the industry leader R&D Systems, Ella provides the analytical power for your cell therapy development with a high level of quality and validation.
- Brought to you by the producers of Quantikine kits Simple Plex assays continue a legacy of quality immunoassays
- Our vertically integrated supply chain ensures you get the same results years into the future
Solutions for CAR-T Manufacturing
The reduction in manual steps also allows Simple Plex assays to provide a high level of reproducibility giving you high quality data with a method that's fast and easy to transfer. Iterate your process development faster with immunoassays on Ella.
HIV p24 GAG
Measure up to 72 samples for HIV p24 capsid proteins in just 75 minutes. The Simple Plex HIV p24 GAG assay is high throughput for rapid process development and therapeutic characterization.
IFN-gamma Assays for Cell Toxicity
Validated for use with serum, plasm and cell culture supernatants the IFN-gamma Simple Plex assay give you high throughput and high sensitivity measurements for this critical marker.
IFN-gamma 2nd Generation
This IFN-gamma assay was developed to correlate with the R&D System Quantikine Kit in cell culture supernatants. Bring your cell toxicity measurements to a higher level of throughput with the IFN-gamma 2nd Generation assay on Ella.
IFN-gamma 3rd Generation
Need validation for serum, plasm and cell culture supernatants? The IFN-gamma 3rd Generation Simple Plex assay gives you high throughput measurements for this critical analyte in both human and cell culture samples. Even better, it's got the sensitivity to pick up endogenous levels in human samples.
Multianalyte Measurements for T Cell Characterization
Multianalyte cartridges on Ella allow you to take multiple biomarker measurements in parallel rather than in multiplex. This ensures the highest quality data since all assays are run in a discrete environment. Combine any four analytes from our menu into custom panel for your T cells.
See the full Simple Plex assay menu, learn more about how Ella works or talk to one of our Immunoassay specialists about Cell and Gene Therapy solutions for your lab.
Other Simple Plex Products