Simple Plex for Inflammatory Biomarkers
Next Gen Immunoassays for Immune Reactivity and Inflammation Research
The systemic cytokine and chemokine cascades set off by acute inflammatory responses require a fast, sensitive and standardized immunoassay format to profile accurately. Automated Simple Plex™ assays on Ella™ get you that critical immune reactivity information and inflammation status data by simply adding your sample and buffers to a cartridge and pressing Start.
Whether you're a researcher tackling cytokine release syndrome, sepsis, the pertinent COVID-19 pandemic, or other acute respiratory failure research, reliably monitoring the inflammatory response is the crux of your ability to make informed decisions. And Ella delivers the results you need, fast.
Real-Time, Standardized Biomarker Profiling
- With a total time to result of just 90 minutes, Ella gives you readouts in a fraction of the time of a manual assay
- Ella ensures the standardization of your immunoassay, as everything is exclusively pre-packaged, pre-optimized, and pre-loaded
- With a four-log range of detection, Simple Plex assays have the sensitivity to pick up even very low picogram-per-milliliter levels of endogenous analyte
Ella Characterizes Cytokine Release Syndrome Biomarkers in CAR T-cell Therapy
Correlating biomarkers with clinical evidence is essential for the safe delivery of CAR T-cell therapies, and, therefore, for the full realization of their therapeutic potential. To do this, fast and accurate evaluation and monitoring of the immune response is necessary. Download this poster to see how researchers at Moffit Cancer Center use Ella to quantitate relevant biomarker levels in the serum of CAR T donors compared with healthy controls.
Fast and Reproducible Quantitation of Cytokines with Ella
Manual immunoassay workflows are error-prone and struggle with reproducibility and variability of results—results that take hours of time to produce and analyze. Not with Ella. Download this application note for a glimpse of peer-reviewed work from researchers around the globe using Ella to reliably and quickly measure cytokines.
More of Simplex Plex in the Inflammation Research Literature
Learn how Ella is already advancing inflammatory biomarker research.
- Validation of two multiplex platforms to quantify circulating markers of inflammation and endothelial injury in severe infection
Aleksandra Leligdowicz, Andrea L. Conroy, Michael Hawkes, Kathleen Zhong, Gerald Lebovic, Michael A. Matthay, Kevin C. Kain
PLoS ONE, April 2017; doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0175130
- Development of an IL-6 point-of-care assay: Utility for real-time monitoring and management of cytokine release syndrome and sepsis
Saloumeh K Fischer, Kathi Williams, Ling Wang, Emmanuel Capio, Mikhail Briman
Bioanalysis, Oct 2019; 11(19):1777-1785. doi: 10.4155/bio-2019-0192
Simple Plex Assays for Inflammation
These analytes are key for monitoring immune reactivity and have been implicated in acute inflammatory responses to pathologies such as cytokine release syndrome, sepsis, COVID-19, and acute respiratory distress syndrome. For a look at our exclusive COVID-19 panel and package, click here.
The Industry Leader in Quality
Simple Plex assays are developed by the industry leader in immunoassays, R&D Systems, so you know a high level of quality and validation is behind Ella, and will provide you with the analytical power and assay sensitivity needed to support your inflammation research.
- Brought to you by the makers of Quantikine® ELISA kits, Simple Plex assays continue a legacy of quality immunoassays
- Our vertically integrated supply chain ensures you get the same results years into the future
Browse the full Simple Plex assay menu, see how Ella works, or talk to one of our Immunoassay specialists about inflammatory biomarker assay solutions for your lab.
Other Simple Plex Products